Table of Contents

October 28, 2011

Chapter 28 -- BFA = Best Friends Again?


Lukas looked everywhere for her: the bars, the beaches, and finally stopped by her workplace, the Bistro. After waiting all night, hoping she was just working a late shift, he gave up and started walking home. Hearing crying from the gazebo in the nearby park, he stopped by to see who was upset.


Gena was crying her heart out underneath the wedding arch, unaware of Lukas' arrival.

"Gena?" he whispered, "What's wrong?"


Getting to her feet, she tried to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"I'm fine, Lukas, really. Why are you here?"


"You forget we used to be best friends. I know when there's something wrong."

"Everything that's been happening lately, is not how I imagined it. I-I can't take it anymore! I need to get out of here," she shakily replied, throwing her arms up in exasperation.


"I know of a place that might make you feel a little better. Come on, let's go," he said, trying to be supportive.


They walked down to the pier and stared out at the ocean. After what seemed like forever, she turned to him and all her problems came rushing out.

"After seeing Denver with that slut, I became so depressed. I tried to come out of it and went to visit him so we could talk and get back to where we were. I loved him, Lukas. I didn't care if he had cheated on me, as long as he left her and took me back. I... I got to the house, and saw the "Just Married" sign on his car, and ran. I didn't stop running until I got into the bluffs."


"I cried for hours and hours, before skipping town for a few nights to try to get my mind off of everything. It didn't work. I just got back this morning, and went straight to the park. Denv and I used to talk about how we wanted to get married there. I guess he got what he wished for."


"Seeing the person you love in the arms of someone else is so painful, it's indescribable. I know," he spoke from his heart when she was done, "You feel so alone, unless you have someone to turn to for help. If you would just ask, I'd be your friend again."


"I could never be your friend, Lukas, but I'll be your best friend again," she said, almost smiling.

"Best friends it is then."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Meanwhile, Carter and Kadance had arrived at school early on their first day in order to sign up for scouts and ballet respectively. The twins were excited for school even though Kadance would never admit it. They were only nervous about if the other students would treat them differently. It wasn't their fault they were green and could shape shift into creepy dolls.


At home, their grandparents were enjoying their free time, amazed at the speed in which Quynh and Zal were learning their basics. Initially worried about the toddler nosferatu and their mother's intentions, they were now falling hard for them., and hoped they would live to see them grow up. Their biological clocks were ticking, but having found the happiness they doubted would ever find them, they were content. Only one worry persisted, could Lukas handle four kids on his own, or would he find true love and a mother to help raise them?

5 comments:

  1. 10 bucks says Gena gives him twins too >: D.

    And I'm pretty sure its just Lukas' sexiness that is making your game crash. The other sims are jealous of him and are all acting up on purpose. It's very clear to me.

    In all honesty though I'm glad Gena was alright, and I'm happy she and Lukas are friends again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that would be awesome if Lukas got another set of twins. Here's hoping! =D

    I'm also glad Gena is alright. Lukas is such a sweetheart. (And OMG so sexy!) I really want to see what the twins look like all grown up! I hope your game continues to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwpoor lag :(

    add im in ditto land right now:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are doing your best i am also covering this tipic on my website bunch of information you cam get from there Visit 4000 Essential English Words 2022

    ReplyDelete
  5. Transparency and fairness are central to recruitment agency operations. They ensure that job seekers are informed about their rights, job details, and contractual obligations, preventing exploitative practices.

    ReplyDelete