Table of Contents

October 9, 2011

Chapter 24 -- As You Wish, Your Majesty


Finally, he comes, the Queen mused. She had waited far too long for this.


She directed him into the study, feeling stronger by the second as her power washed over the young human.

"Take a seat. There is much to be done tonight," she commanded.


As Lukas succumbed to her power, he felt a little dizzy, then oddly at peace.

"Much to be done? Of course, Your Majesty," he mindlessly responded.


"Good. First, you must listen. While my story may have started countless lives ago, this small tidbit begins only slightly before your time. I was, as I still am, Queen of this group of Nosferatu. We were powerful, ruling the nation, that is until some of your kind revolted and wiped out most of our population. Now there are only few of us left, almost all being female."

"In this dire time, I commanded that all of the remaining males report to be my consorts so our race would not fall completely into the hands of mortals. Those that bid the call of their Queen were unsuitable. They were the ones that hid and watched while our kind was destroyed; they met their end at my hands. The ones that did not, I can only assume are forever gone or have fled the nation."


"Mmm," Lukas mumbled in response, completely wrapped up in the tale.


"I had no choice in what happened next," she gritted, slamming her fist onto the armrest, "To save our kind, I had to find suitable human mates. I attempted to procure a male half-ling with whom I could create stronger males until our line was pure again. I only found two suitable males in this entire region. The first provided me with four female half-lings before his mortal life ended. The second was your father."


Feeling confused, Lukas wished to ask his Queen what she meant. His father was with his mother, not Her Majesty. Before he could form the words, her power silenced his throat and he slipped back into the haze.


"Your father was strong and powerful. I knew he would be the one to produce the half-ling I had been searching for. Time passed and his seed refused to join with mine time and time again. I became frustrated and released some of my hold on him in a moment of anger. The next thing I know, I could no longer feel his presence anymore."


Lukas sat still, mesmerized by the power his Queen was emitting.


"I could not track him. I could not feel his emotions. When I heard he had taken up a new residence, I discovered that cunt of a woman had stolen him from my grasp. He had chosen a worthless human like himself over the most powerful of the Nosferatu. To make matters worse, he had been able to impregnate her. I followed them that night and attacked her and her unborn baby the moment she was alone, sure Tim would come back to me. That was my mistake. To feel such petty emotions for a human being is not in my nature. If I had felt nothing, then you and your mother would be dead, and your father would be at my side."
 


"But this is much, much better. They produced a much stronger male than Tim ever was. A male much more suitable to provide his seed. You, Lukas, will provide me with a son."


Happy he was going to cause his Queen such joy, Lukas put his hand to his heart in reverence to her before following her up to her bedroom.


"My Queen, I am ready to serve you."

10 comments:

  1. As would I!

    >_> Seriously though can anyone actually blame Maddie/Queen? I would probably use mesmerism as well if Lukas came to my door looking like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Queen is hawt too. They are going to have one effing gorgeous kid.

    Lukas... lovely hairy Lukas. Can you throw some more shirtless pictures. Actually, can you just have him only half dressed for the rest of the legacy. I'm not creepily hoping you will, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Maddie ain't half bad herself. Their son will be beautiful...

    I love the story you're cooking up here. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Zealand vs Argentina Rugby Game 4 Live Stream online Date and Time:
    Date: 14 November 2020
    TIME: 1:00 am EST

    All Blacks vs Argentina Rugby Live
    New Zealand vs Argentina Rugby Live Reddit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike Tyson the world boxing legend is returning to the ring after a
    decade of the half. The 54-year heavyweight champion will face Roy Jones
    who is 51 years old. Definitely, the fight will be going to be one of the
    historical fights in boxing history. The fight schedule will take place on
    November 28, 2020, at the Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson California.
    First, they fixed the date was September 12, 2020. But, the cause of Corona
    Pandemic,they changed the previous date and the new date is November 28, 2020
    Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr Live Stream Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://paulvsmayweatherfight.com/

    https://mayweatherpaulfight.com/

    Mayweather vs Logan Paul Live Stream Guide|PPV Price, Start time
    Are you looking for Mayweather vs Logan Paul Live Stream Guide? You are in the right place.

    Mayweather vs Logan Paul Live Stream
    it’s true the best Boxer of this point, Floyd Mayweather has conventional YouTuber Logan Paul’s insane fight challenge. The winning five-weight boxing winner is going to be back within the ring in 2021 to require on Logan Paul. Mayweather improved his record to 50-0 versus Conor McGregor in August 2017.

    where he scored a TKO convert a mixed martial arts champion. If you don’t wish to miss Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul live streaming online and broadcasting TV channels.

    Mayweather has appeared in one exhibition since TKO’s first-round convert Tenshin Nasukawa in 2018. After two years, the 43-year-old is about to fight with Paul.

    yet one more exhibition bout – scheduled for Saturday, February 20, remains to be decided at a venue.

    Logan Paul turned professional last year and lost his first and only fight. against fellow YouTuber KSI at the Staples Center in l. a. in November 2019.

    Fans are anxious the fight would end Logan Paul’s new profession as Mayweather has the speed and skill to destroy Logan albeit the latter has more weight and reach than Floyd.

    Logan seems very positive to finish Floyd Mayweather’s streak, except, for now, he has only expressions to point out and hasn’t managed to register a win yet in Pro Boxing.

    ReplyDelete