Table of Contents

November 10, 2011

Chapter 32 -- Holy Birthdays, Batman



The triplets have a small party and grow up beautifully. Adabella already has her "talk to the hand" thing down flat.


The only guests that show are their mother, Cruz, Kadance's boyfriend, now a YA, and Benni, Carter's girlfriend. Adalyn ignores her petty gossip over cake, she's not shy, but the older girl and her mannerisms make her nervous.


Adamina grows up as the only one to so far look like her mother.


That night is a quiet one.  This birthday marks one step closer to death for Savannah and Timothy so each tries to take their mind off of everything by reading the latest books.


Carter and Kadance ignore their significant others in order to mesh their knees together work on homework.


Lukas reads one of his little ones to sleep in Kadance's bed since the watcher forgot to give them their own.


The next morning is uneventful as well. Adamina works on homework she should not have yet, and Adabella reads Commitment Issues to understand her parents' relationship.


To get amped up for their first day of school, Adabella tells Adalyn and Grandpap a ghost story about zombies. Tim is so cute xD


After school, Adabella begs Quynh to take her to the local horse park. While the younger runs off to play, Quynh tentatively lets a horse sniff her hand, and the game promptly crashes.


Realizing how cool they are when they don't crash the game, she runs to find Bella who is being insulted by her senile step-grandpa.


After obsessing for a while, Adabella gets bored and heads home and Quynh is left at the park alone until a nice looking boy, of the name Edward von Hagen, introduces himself.


"Wait, wait, wait," she says giddily, "You're nosferatu too? No way! Do you know what that means?"

"Err, no?" he replies wearily.


"We can tell each other ghost stories!"


Seriously, a vampire telling a ghost story is actually creepy.


Half way through it, however, she notices the cops driving by and tries to escape, only to be picked up and promptly brought home.


Grandpap is NOT happy and shows his temper while Zal smugly watches from a distance. She would never get caught.


After doing her chores, Lukas comes home to find her crying in the garage.

"Quynh, baby, look. I was your age once too, and I would get in trouble all the time for breaking curfew. Don't worry about being grounded, I'll talk to my dad and settle this out."


Feeling a little happier, she goes and eats a late dinner with her sister, who is irked that she was let off so easily.


Perhaps she should stage a prank and blame it on her?

(She's not evil I swear.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Time flies by at the house with little excitement. This morning, Gena invites Lukas to the salon to see her brand new makeover now that she's a full fledged adult.

"Does this mean...?" Lukas starts to ask before Gena shushes him.


Looking dejected, he pulls away.

"My sisters still need me there for them, and my parents are fading fast. As soon as I can, I will move in with you, I promise."


Lukas' crying face.


"I promise," she repeats, holding him close.


Back at home, Tim forgets that Adamina is his granddaughter and threatens her with his cane.


While yet another birthday party goes on inside the house. Cruz and Peaches immediately dislike one another while Edward photo-bombs this picture. (Peaches' clone, I mean daughter, Leia is behind Edward.)


Carter is PSYCHED to see his mom as Zal seduces one of the Parrot kids.


As Kadance thinks of a wish, her mother and boyfriend set aside their differences to watch their mutual love age.


She grow up beautifully and gains the family trait, Artistic.

(See! That's Leia, she looks EXACTLY like Peaches.)


Carter ages up scruffily and moves out with his sister. Later that day, they both get married and find jobs as an author (Carter) and a criminal (Kadance).


Henchman Lukas is not happy to see his daughter follow him into his career.


Quynh and Edward become fast friends, hanging out all of the time. Besides ghost stories, they also love to pillow fight.


And sometimes they skip birthday parties to go to the local pool.

What birthday parties you ask?


Adabella's,


Adamina's,


and Adalyn's!


Lukas and his parents also skip this party. He'd rather show the laundry his kung fu moves instead.


The real reason they skip it, however, is because that night is Lukas' adult birthday. It also marks Savannah's 90th and Tim's 88th birthdays as well. They spend the next morning eating a somber breakfast, none wishing to bring up the subject.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, holy birthdays, batman. I felt the need to get through this stage because having so many people in the house was RIDICULOUS. Also, the bunny pool in Appaloosa Plains is annoying. All the NPC sims autonomously swim in it rather than in the actual pool and there isn't room to do anything in it so I am deleting it. It's ugly anyways.

4 comments:

  1. <3 Loved the update.

    Quynh is beautiful and my favourite. Judging by the characterization she's going to be your heir which makes me happy. I looove her. Have I mentioned that she's beautiful?

    Also: Lol Edward! His photo bomb picture is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I had to withhold the Twilight jokes.

    And Quynh is my favorite too, so far. I have a plot planned for her, and one for either Adabella or Adalyn as well. I don't know yet. But I am leaning towards Quynh. So. I am tentatively naming her my heir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lukas' kids are all lovely.
    And I agree with you about the evil bunny pool. It must die.

    So, you're okay with Lukas making a guest appearance in my legacy? I don't want to use him if you aren't cool with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely okay with that :)

    ReplyDelete