Table of Contents

July 22, 2011

Chapter 5 -- A Turn for the Worse

PLEASE: Ignore the continuity error in the following pictures. I forgot what bar they were supposed to be at and took the last few screens at the Cathedral instead. Opps!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


As the sun set, the party made its way over to the Howl. While everyone grabbed drinks, S ventured down to the dance floor...


Only to accidentally run into someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you! I'm Savannah, I've never seen you around before."


"Oh, I know who you are. You're that filthy bitch that stole Timothy from me."


"I didn't steal Tim from anyone. He needed a place to stay so I gave him one, and now we're married. If you're some kind of jealous ex, you better stay away or else," S threatened.


"Jealous ex?," the vampress laughed, "Do you know who you are speaking to? I, Maddie, lead the Nosferatu. You have taken my pet from me, and then you dare threaten me? A vampire? If you live, you will regret your decisions."


And then she attacked S. As heavily pregnant as she was, Savannah couldn't even protect herself from the lightning fast fury of blows.


Tim and the guests made their way over to the dance floor only to see S on the floor, not moving.


Frantically scooping her up in his arms, Tim screamed for a taxi and immediately left for the hospital. He prayed that both Savannah and the baby would be safe.


As the sun came up the next morning, Tim learned that S would pull through except for a nasty wound on her eye that might never heal.


On the other hand, baby Lukas was alive as well, but in serious condition. The newly married couple brought home an infirmary crib so Lukas could come home with them instead of staying in the hospital for weeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Sperie house became a quiet place for the next few days.


Tim would try to get S to talk, but she would never respond. Wrapping herself in her chess board was the only way for her to find peace.


Tim spends a lot of time worrying if it's all his fault. He doesn't know who attacked S or who could be that cruel to attack a pregnant lady, but if he had been with her, she wouldn't have gotten hurt.


Fixing things helps him take a load off his mind.


Savannah is just happy that she and Lukas survived. She hopes that she can be as strong as she appears to be for their little family.


When Tim isn't around though, she can't help but cry.

7 comments:

  1. D :

    But... but it was so happy... and they were so good together... and... and... dammit now you're ruined everything.

    May as well cut my wings off right now and get it over and done with. >_>

    But in all seriousness, beautiful photos and great imagery and timing with the fight and birth. Can't wait to see Lukas all grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, your wings won't have to be cut off, as I hope this will be the last of the sadness... Unfortunately, things never happen as they are planned so we will see, as I don't even know where the story will go now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, poor S! I'm really glad the baby pulled through. When the fight started I was worried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was worried too, CDreams. I'm hope things get better for Lukas and S and Tim.

    Oh and ditto about the pretty pictures. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know pregnant sims could get into scuffles. The more you know!

    Also, despite the sadness of this twist I really liked it. I hope Maddie gets what coming to her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They actually can't... I just made it look that way :) I tried downloading severed's preggo mod (http://www.modthesims.info/d/417728) but that still wouldn't allow her to brawl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, I was taken aback by your comment about me getting whats coming to me... until I remembered the sim with the same name. Doh!

    ReplyDelete