Table of Contents

July 22, 2011

Chapter 3 -- My Life is a Soap Opera


Life progressed pretty normally for the roommates. Savannah would hunt ghosts at night and Tim would watch toddlers play with toys during the day.


Before the kiddos came over, he would sit down in front of the TV and catch up on his soaps all while in his boxers. It didn't matter. Savannah was usually in bed at this time anyways from working all night.



Usually. Unless the place was too dirty. Then she would stay up all night cleaning every last nook and cranny.

It was one morning like this that Tim exited his room to watch TV when he noticed S was still awake.

"Uhh... I didn't realize you were awake," Tim said while scratching his rear uncomfortably.


"Walking around the place in your boxers eh? You're just asking for this!" S shrieked bringing a pillow at full force across his face.


"Oh you are SO in trouble," Tim huffed as he swung back.


"God, now that I'm older, that really... takes....... a............ lot.............. of............."





'The sexual tension had to erupt sometime,' S thought while making the two of them waffles.


Tim just caught up on his soaps, hoping his life would turn out way happier and way less stressful than those lives on TV. At the moment he didn't care what happened, he and S had fun and he knew they would keep screwing around for a while and that was good enough for now.


That night, the two decided to check out the Cathedral and grab a couple drinks.

"S, you look really good tonight, I hope you know that."


S blushed, her shy side taking over. Instead of responding in kind she invited him to the dance floor.


While waiting for the elevator, the two kept busy.

As soon as it arrived however, the music paused and the PA system rang out, "The Cathedral is now closed for the night. Please kindly finish your drinks and head out. We hope to see you tomorrow!"


"You know what that means Tim..."

"Time to head to bed?" he smirked.


It was a long way home but time flew in each others arms.


"Let's try the shower again... shall we?"


That night, S dreamed of babies.


S woke up a bit shaken, as dreaming of babies was always a sure sign of... no. It couldn't be. Tim ran a daycare. She had just pictured that.

Today was the day she had to go speak to the kids at school about being a ghost hunter. Unfortunately, half way through she had to leave to vomit.

Calling up Jo, she told her to meet her at the café right away.


"Hey S, what's the issue? I was at work ya know?"


"I'm pregnant, with Tim's baby," she whispered in Jo's ear.

"S, it's so loud in here I can't hear you, can you say that again?"


"I'm pregnant. With my roommates baby."


"Shit S, I mean, that's great news! But man being in that position would suck..."

"What do I do Jo..."


"There's really a baby in there huh?"

"Yep. Dreams, vomit, new clothes, the whole works."


"There's only one thing to do then... You gotta tell Tim."

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, drama! I can't see Tim freaking out though, I mean he does run a daycare. I still hope everything goes well for S when she tells him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your issues sorted out and didn't have to start over!

    It seems Tim is a pretty good guy, I hope he takes it well!! Unfortunately, you can't send this one home when it starts acting unruly! heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I wish I didn't have perfect careers, cause then I'd probably just ignore those kids. Just helps your handiness skill instead :)

    ReplyDelete